The 411 on you :
1. Name: Lyndsay
2. Nicknames: Lynds, Ditzy, Lids
3. Age: 18
4. Birthday: October 05, 1987
5. Location and What it is Like: Charlotte, North Carolina--It's a bustling little city that is full of bankers, the Charlotte Bobcats, and the Carolina Panthers. It's a lot of fun if you know where to go, and I like it more than I did when I first moved here. The weather isn't so bad (kinda a lukewarm thing) and it rains on and off enough.
6. Status (If involved please provide a picture if possible): Single & Lovin' It!
7. Details about your other half :( how long have you been together, what you like about them ect.): None
1. Favorite Bands (x3): Rascal Flatts, Maroon5, Backstreet Boys (I will always be a fan!)
2. Favorite Stores (x3): Urban Outfitters, Kohls, Delia*s
3. Tell us 3 unique things about yourself: I am my youth groups Sub-Regional Secretary, I love to write, I am named after Lindsay Wagner (the Bionic woman)
4. Your natural hair color and what it is now: Light Brown; Now it's still light brown, but with blonde highlights in it
5. Tell us your biggest faults: Probably my thighs and my grades. My thighs...well, let's just not get into those. My grades are better this year...but I have my issues in school.
6. Any tattoos or piercings? Where? / What?: Just my ears
7. What are the best things and worst things people say about you: Best: "I'm an amazing person and friend. I never lie and I'm always there for you when you need me to be." (My friend texted me last night with that) Worst: "I'm too focused on the wrong things at time. I get bitchy at my house."
8. Pet Peeves: CHEWING NOISES!!!
9. If any song could be a theme song for your life, what would it be? And Why? (Post some lyrics): Defying Gravity from Wicked. This just defines everything I've ever thought about myself. Going against the odds to change the world. Being yourself. I love it!
"I'm through accepting limits
'Cause someone says there so
Some things I cannot change
But til' I try I'll never know
Too long I've been afraid of
Losing love I've guess I've lost
Well if that's love
It comes at much to high a cost!"
10. Make us laugh (Picture, Joke, etc.):
A man stumbles up to the only other patron in a bar and asks if he could buy him a drink.
"Why of course," comes the reply.
The first man then asks: "Where are you from?"
"I'm from Ireland," replies the second man.
The first man responds: "You don't say, I'm from Ireland too! Let's have another round to Ireland."
"Of Course," replies the second man.
Curious, the first man then asks: "Where in Ireland are you from?"
"Dublin," comes the reply.
"I can't believe it," says the first man. "I'm from Dublin too! Let's have another drink to Dublin."
"Of course," replies the second man.
Curiosity again strikes and the first man asks: "What school did you go to?"
"Saint Mary's," replies the second man. "I graduated in '65."
"This is unbelievable!," the first man says. "I went to Saint Mary's and I graduated in '65, too!"
About that time in comes one of the regulars and sits down at the bar.
"What's been going on?," he asks the bartender.
"Nothing much," replies the bartender. "The O'Malley twins are drunk again."
11. What Make you a Laguna Lady?: Wow...I don't know. I guess my love for Laguna Beach and how much I find myself relating to the girls on the show. Like, Alex M. Everything about her, from her best friend to her relationships to her energy, remind me of me. Then there's Jessica. I find myself relating to her in crushes. Then Kristin. I find myself relating to her in random hook-ups. No matter which lady of Laguna you mention, I find myself relating to them. I love that about Laguna Beach.
12. If you could be one character or person who would you be and why?: Definitely Kristin. I didn't really like her season 1, but I fell in love with her season 2. She's just so funny and she seems like a great person to be around. She comes off so snobby and bitchy at first, but once you get deep down into her, she's so cool and I love that about her!
1. Beauty: I think that everyone is beautiful in some way. Nobody is ugly, as much as you want to think people are. Everyone has at least one feature about them that makes them beautiful.
2. Materilistic People: Typically, we almost all our materialistic in some way. Some more than others, but do we not all have that one object that we cherish more than anything? I know I do. I just think that if people take it overboard with the materialistic aspect of life, they're just putting themselves up for judgement and ruin in life.
3. Cheaters: You just shouldn't do it. And if you do do it, you obviously aren't into whoever you're dating because you cheated on them! It doesn't make sense to me how you can tell someone you love them or like them a lot, and then go and do something with someone else right behind their back! It's just so...ugh!
4. Old Navy: I absolutely love Old Navy! I think their commercials are hilarious and they have some of the cutest clothes. They're not my favorite...but I definitely shop there when I get the chance. I also think they've improved over the past couple of years. Like, with trends and cute clothes. I really like their jeans, skirts, and jackets.
5. School Violence: I'm terrified of fights, so I hate school violence. I think it's a distraction and half the people (at least at my school) do it for the attention of other students. All it does is get you in trouble and suspended. If you really need to fight someone, like THAT badly, hold it off until later. Other than that, you shouldn't be fighting physically anyways. That's why we know how to talk.
1. How did you hear about Laguna Ladies?: Promotion on a friends journal
2. Promote in 3 places we will check if you do not do this it’s an automatic reject!
3. Alright now post 3-5 pictures of yourself and a 100x100 if you don't know how ask someone they should help!
Me and my car :-)
Me & my sister at the beach
My 18th birthday!